Coconut Coir Coco Peat Compost Cocopeat Fibre Pith Organic Soil block Low EC
Coco peat block when mixed with 6 litres of warm water creates up to 10 litres of fine coconut fibre potting soil. This soil stores water and nutrients over a longer period than conventional planting soil. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use and made from a renewable resource.
- Buy 2 for £5.81 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for £5.69 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £5.39 each and save 10%
- Improves aeration for optimal root growth, absorbs and retains more water.
- pH Neutral and low Electric conductivity (EC)
- Natural micro sponge effect prevents water loss, eco-friendly alternative to peat moss.
- Environment friendly growing medium for all your indoor & outdoor gardening.
- Renewable resource that is easy to use and completely biodegradable.
- Naturally weed and pathogen free.
- Enhances soil microbial life
- Weight: 450 gm.
- Place the unwrapped block in a bricklayer bucket or a wheelbarrow and then add 6 litres of warm water. Liquid fertilizer may be added to the water. Perfect to mix your own potting compost. 100% coco peat soil.
Allow the coconut block swell for approximately 60 minutes depending on the water temperature and amount. Then mix the coconut substrate with hands to resolve remaining solid components. Easy to carry and easy to store.
- You can use the coconut coir blocks pure or mixed, or make your own potting soil mix with it. Coco soil is also often used as a garden bed cover instead of bark mulch or pine bark.